No two people experience such a loss in the same way. Our losses and circumstances differ. And yet, we have much in common.
For Family & Friends
For those who wish to provide true comfort to friends or relatives who have lost a baby or a pregnancy.
For Care Providers
As a caregiver, you provide a level of care and sensitivity that can greatly affect the course of a family’s grieving process.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
Latest News from HAND
- Service of Remembrance 2021August 1, 2021Helping After Neonatal Death invites you to join in ceremony with other HAND families to remember the beloved children still in our hearts. We will have music, ... Read more >
- HAND: 2020 in reviewJanuary 10, 2021Dear HAND families — Helping After Neonatal Death is closing its 37th year providing grief support services to families who have lost a child before, during, or ... Read more >
- HAND Holiday ScheduleNovember 9, 2020Dear HAND families — We hope that you continue to be safe and well throughout the holiday season and ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. As mentioned in our previous ... Read more >
- Support While Social DistancingApril 8, 2020Dear HAND families — Our thoughts are always with you and the entire HAND community, even more so as we navigate the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic together. As ... Read more >
- Our response to COVID-19March 18, 2020Dear HAND families — The health and well-being of our families, volunteers, and community is always our top priority. Amidst the ongoing response to the COVID-19 ... Read more >
- For Care Providers: Niki’s Story, A Patient’s PerspectiveMarch 6, 1996During labor it was clear to us that the baby may not live. We could tell the NICU team member was trying to feel us out to see where we stood on intervention. It was ... Read more >