No two people experience such a loss in the same way. Our losses and circumstances differ. And yet, we have much in common.
For Family & Friends
For those who wish to provide true comfort to friends or relatives who have lost a baby or a pregnancy.
For Care Providers
As a caregiver, you provide a level of care and sensitivity that can greatly affect the course of a family’s grieving process.
Upcoming Meetings & EventsHAND of Santa Clara is now a chapter of HAND of the Bay Area. For information on our upcoming meetings, check their meetings page. To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News from HAND
- Upcoming Meetings & EventsJuly 15, 2023HAND of Santa Clara is now a chapter of HAND of the Bay Area. For information on our upcoming meetings, check their meetings page. To register, please email ... Read more >
- Support While Social DistancingApril 8, 2020Dear HAND families — Our thoughts are always with you and the entire HAND community, even more so as we navigate the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic together. As ... Read more >
- Our response to COVID-19March 18, 2020Dear HAND families — The health and well-being of our families, volunteers, and community is always our top priority. Amidst the ongoing response to the COVID-19 ... Read more >
- Reflecting on 2019: A letter from HAND President, Kelly SymonsDecember 30, 2019“The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not ‘get over’ the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild ... Read more >
- Service of Remembrance 2019August 14, 2019Helping After Neonatal Death (HAND) invites you to come together with other families and celebrate the memories of your precious babies. The service will have music, ... Read more >
- For Care Providers: Niki’s Story, A Patient’s PerspectiveMarch 6, 1996During labor it was clear to us that the baby may not live. We could tell the NICU team member was trying to feel us out to see where we stood on intervention. It was ... Read more >